Programs Designed for Military Members & Families
If you’re a veteran or a military family member seeking treatment, we offer individualized substance abuse disorder and mental health treatment programs including:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Anger Management
- PTSD and Combat Stress
- Medications and individual therapy to address anxiety, depression or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Medications to reduce cravings for and minimize withdrawal symptoms.
- Counseling for couples and families to help repair damaged relationships.
- Training to prevent relapse and coping skills to deal with triggers.
- Veteran job placement services.
We work closely with each military branch and the Veterans Administration to ensure our substance abuse disorder and mental health treatment programs address your needs. To initiate the admissions process or to ask questions, please call our military treatment help line at:
Levels of Care
As a TRICARE-certified drug and alcohol treatment facility, we provide both inpatient and outpatient care to treat substance use disorder and mental health.
For those who have successfully completed a detox program. Ideal for anyone who needs long-term rehab without medical supervision.
For individuals who are able and willing to commit to a structured treatment program, which requires regular group attendance, active participation, and random drug/alcohol testing.
Our traditional outpatient addiction treatment program if you have completed a more intense program and looking for a support system to help you stay on track.